We are seeking 2 experienced mechanical fitters for immediate start at our Hazelmere/Bellevue Operations. ORH is a well-established engineering and manufacturing company in the West Australian Industry today. Our products include Water Carts, Service Trucks, Tipper Bodies, Various types of Trailers and Skip Load Lifters, just to name a few!
The successful applicant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Proven experience (minimum of 1 year) in this scope of work
- Possess a current Forklift Licence an advantage but not essential
- Knowledgeable with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to multi task, use initiative and be able to confidently prioritise
- Able to follow instructions and protocols
The main duties of the role will include:
- Final stages of fitting up service trucks, water carts, service trailers, lifters etc.
- Maintaining, reporting and diagnosing faults/repairs
- Contributing to the team structure to achieve weekly targets
- Involvement with continually improving company work practices
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Wide range of workshop duties
At ORH we offer:
- Outstanding team culture where all staff produce excellent results
- Above award rates with plenty of ongoing work including overtime
- Monthly Bonuses on offer
- Negotiable hourly rate for the right candidates
Does this sound like you?
Only qualified and Perth Based applications please. Thank you.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 13th September 2019